6 Inspirational Living Room Ideas - As the name suggests, the living room is a place designed to entertain guests, also functioned as a gathering place for families. In addition to making your guests amazed and impressed, the beautiful and comfortable living room can soothe your heart and your mind and your tired family after tired activities outside the home.
There are many styles that can be used for this space, and one of the favorites is the concept of a minimalist living room. Until now, minimalist home style is still the choice of many people. The minimalist concept is the type that is most suitable to get a modern, simple, neat and clean impression. Perfect for those of you who have or want a minimalist lifestyle!
For the sake of an impressive living room design, often homeowners are dizzy and confused. Therefore, this time, Sejasa.com will share 25 beautiful and comfortable minimalist living room design creations, the workmanship of contractors and interior designers registered on the swnovels.com platform! Curious?
1. Open concept living room photo minimalism in Los Angeles with the fireplaces standard color and likeness of my home.
2. The floor of the minimalist concept of open-plan floors and gray photo library room in Los Angeles with white walls, fireplaces, fireplace tiles and no tv like this style to your living room.
3. The inspiration for the concept of the modern Brown floors and wood-tone floor space is being been being renovated in Chicago with wall mounted on walls and white walls might be too different but cool minimalist.
4. Ceramic tile multicolor contemporary look in 24x48 and 6x48.
The inspiration for the concept of a modern tiled floor space open in Dallas with fireplace ceramic tile multicolor Ribbon contemporary looks in 24x48-nancy9872
5. Open concept living room photo and minimalist formal in other space with a fireplace and a standard fireplace metal Panels dark (cedar stained) and a very light wood floors
6. Minimalist living room photos in San Francisco soffits to the perimeter of the living room?